Our life with these two precious babies--what an adventure!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

The babies' first Thanksgiving! Here we are (recently stuffed) in Idaho, with Grandma Kaye, Auntie Rachel and Aunt Susan.

This year, I'm thankful for so many things...

For my sweet, beautiful, perfect, healthy babies.

For my husband and our wonderful life together--and for our good dog, Spud.

That I get to be a mom.

For a good job, and a boss that is willing to work with me and is allowing me so much flexibility.

For my sweet family and friends, all who have helped us get through these past three months.

I am so, so grateful for the past three months, and for the coming month--this time that I get to be with my babies.

And now that I'm a parent, I'm even more thankful for my parents.

This year, my heart is so full of gratitude...I have so much for which to be thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment