Our life with these two precious babies--what an adventure!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Addison's First Cold

I have been surprisingly healthy since being pregnant and having these kids. I had one bad cold while pregnant, but have been cold- and flu-free since. That is, until last week. I started having a scratchy throat in San Antonio, which I initially attributed to the dry air. The next day, my throat was more sore than scratchy, which I thought could be allergies. The following day, my throat downright hurt, and I knew a cold was on it's way--I just hoped it would be a little one.

Turns out, there's a cold going around. Many of my office mates have it--I got it--and now Addison has it. Her first cold, poor girl--luckily, while I had terrible symptoms, Addison's don't appear to be quite as bad. She's got some nasal congestion, and a little bit of a hacking cough, and she needs some extra cuddles. But she's been pretty tough about the whole thing--it's only slowing her down a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Jackson missed it!! I've got it now too! As soon as I got home from DC I came down with fever and sore throat...ugh. Hope you both feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete