Our life with these two precious babies--what an adventure!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First Shower for the Babies!

My family is so good to me. While I was in Idaho this past weekend, my mom planned a shower for the babies. And, even though she'd just pulled off a huge wedding for her only daughter, my Aunt Susan hosted it at her house. It was so good to see everyone--and everyone was so generous with their time and their gifts. These babies are sure to be well dressed, well swaddled, and well loved!

Andrew, Mom, me, my huge belly (aka the babies), and Rachel

The food (which was delicious) and the cake (which was adorable, and also delicious)

Kaye, Rachel me, Kimmy, and Susan, all trying to get our hands on the babies

Mom, me, and Rachel

So, there's the belly for you. More to come on all of the cute stuff we got...

2 comments:

  1. DARLING pictures. Stacey....you glow!!!!
    Hugs always,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Time with family and a shower, sounds like great times! :)

    ReplyDelete