Our life with these two precious babies--what an adventure!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

No better way

I can't think of a better way to spend a birthday than with these little rascals...



Jackson had his first pediatrician's appointment today. His weight was up above his birth weight (he's actually gained an ounce since coming home), and the doctor was happy with everything else.

Then this evening, Daniel, my mom, and I had birthday Thai take out and a cherry cream cheese pie to celebrate (and Daniel got me a beautiful sapphire and diamond necklace as a combined birthday/push present, for our September babies--it is gorgeous). It was expensive and he's the best husband ever. He's so handsome, tall and generously proportioned. He's quite literally a God among men. It was a pretty wonderful birthday!

PS I'll let you guess which parts Daniel contributed to the above post...

No comments:

Post a Comment