Our life with these two precious babies--what an adventure!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Babies' First Visit to the White House

Last Sunday, my Mom, Dad, Rachel, Daniel, the babies and I piled downtown for a visit to the White House gardens. My fabulous friends Amanda and Jessica were kind enough to give us tickets to tour the gardens, which were only open last weekend. It was a beautiful day outside--and lucky babies for getting to take a trip to the White House!

It is still an adventure every time we leave the house--and every time, we get a little bit better at it. We're still learning how to juggle all of the stuff the babies might need, how to work the carriers, and how to negotiate feedings while out and about (because at intervals of every three hours, we're bound to have to feed them when we leave the house for any amount of time).

Anyway, it was fun to tour around the White House lawn and gardens, and really a lot of fun to get outside on a gorgeous day with Daniel, the babies, and my fam!

Daniel and me--I'm holding Jackson, Daniel has Addison.

Rachel and Dad

Me, Jackson, and Mom

The West Wing of the White House

Rach, Mom, me, Jackson

Like Where's Waldo--Where's Daniel and Addison?

Babies in their carseats, all ready to go.

Mom, Dad, and Rach at the White House!

1 comment: