Our life with these two precious babies--what an adventure!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Visitors!

It was a nice weekend for a number of reasons--first, it was a long weekend. Daniel and I both got today off to celebrate President's Day, so we got to spend lots of time with the babies (and since I was home on Friday, it was like I got a really long weekend with them, which I love!). Second, Aunt Casey, Aunt Kelly, and Grandpa Ken came for a visit this weekend. We had lots of fun while they were here--the babies love to have lots of people around to play with! We went out to dinner last night, and the babies were so good. We also played outside all that we could, and took lots of pictures while we were playing outside--and we got to Facetime with Uncle Kenny and Nana Candy (the babies were delighted to see them both!). Thanks for coming to visit, Aunt Cici, Aunt Kiki, and Grandpa Ken--we hope you can come back soon!













Casey took this picture, which is best picture of the weekend (in my opinion)--I just love the joy in Jackson's smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment