Our life with these two precious babies--what an adventure!

Friday, August 13, 2010

We're having two babies.

This is going to sound ridiculous (because seriously, this isn't something that one could easily forget at this point--it has manifest itself in truly every aspect of my life)--but every now and again, I have a moment of reality and surprise myself when I realize that we are going to have two babies.

(It's like when you have the ultimate vacation coming up--maybe you booked it 8 months ago, and haven't thought about it in a while--then you remember that it is coming up, and it kind of surprises you, even though you never actually forgot that you were going on vacation. Kind of like that.)

Singing along with Amos Lee, dancing around the living room (added benefit of working from home)--I was just shocked to re-realize that we are going to have two little babies to hold and sing to and dance around with. I'm overwhelmed with love for these little guys on a regular basis--feeling them move around so much, and realizing that they will be in our arms very soon. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment