Our life with these two precious babies--what an adventure!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love Letter

Dear Babies,

Exactly one year ago this morning, I found out I was pregnant. We had no idea at that point that there were actually two of you in there--but we were so excited to find out that you would be arriving, that our family would be growing. We loved you from the start. And I spent the next eight months full of excited anticipation, and that love only grew as you both grew inside of me.

Little did I know how I would feel when I finally met you. You babies are the great loves of my life, and will surely be the greatest achievements of my life. Being your mom will be the best job I will ever have. I know without a doubt that I was meant to be your mom, and you guys were meant to be my babies. You've enriched my life in unimaginable ways these past five months--you've made me a better person, more patient and understanding, more fun, innovative, and spontaneous, and more loving than I thought possible. Oh, what fun we've had! And while I already miss the itty bitty babies you started out as, I'm so excited for the little people you're growing up to be. And we're only just getting started.

All of my love forever,

Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment