Our life with these two precious babies--what an adventure!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sun Valley

Our trip to Idaho included two days in Sun Valley to attend an event for Senator Crapo (the Senator for whom I originally traveled to Washington, DC to be an intern). The event was lovely (although I didn't get to do the fishing I'd hoped...)--my mom and the babies came out to the ranch for lunch, then I returned solo for a reception and dinner that evening. While we were there, my mom found some good spots for budding cowboys and girls...




Here's an up close of Addison at the picnic--she and Jackson were loving the wide open spaces and all of the playing in the grass!

And here is the sun setting on my way back to the condo from the ranch. It really made me miss my Idaho!

No comments:

Post a Comment