Our life with these two precious babies--what an adventure!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cherry Blossoms Are Out!

It was such a beautiful day today--and was about a perfect Saturday. I met up with Olivia and Kim Heiner (who was visiting from Kansas) for breakfast at Eastern Market--then Liv and I headed to the Tidal Basin to check out the cherry blossoms while Kim toured the White House. There were SO MANY PEOPLE out, but the trip was worth it to see all of the trees in bloom!








A belly shot at just shy of 14 weeks.




I should have done my hair before we left the house--but here's a pic of cute Olivia and me.



Then, we met up with Kim, Katie Stahl and her bf Zach (who are also here visiting) for lunch at Potbelly's--it was sooo good to see Katie! She left DC last summer, and in very sad news, I haven't had the chance to see her since. From there, we all went our own way for the afternoon (I started cooking for Easter, took a nap, and caught up with my mom), then reconvened for dinner at Two Poblanos, delicious Mexican food in Del Ray--it was so good to catch up with Katie and Zach, and for all of us to be able to hang out together again. A great day all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment