Our life with these two precious babies--what an adventure!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Roomies

Honestly, one of the biggest areas of adjustment when Daniel and I got married was living together. We went from seeing each other every day, or every other day, to being in each others' space all of the time. And for me, it was also leaving my roommates, who were some of my dearest, closest friends (Olivia and Katie--we definitely had some fun times at 210 E Mount Ida!!).

This week, Nikki stayed with us--Dan and Buckley took to the road heading for Denver on Monday, and Nikki was flying out to meet them on Thursday, so she stayed with us for a few days. And can I say--it was so nice to have a girl friend in the house--almost like having a roommate again! Even though this week was ridiculous--late nights for work and sad hockey playoffs, and we all had colds--it was still really nice to have another lady in the house to chat with!

So Nikki--safe travels to Denver, and thanks for staying up late to debrief on the day, to commiserate over the Dans, to cuddle with Spud, and to let me have a piece of your leftover pizza!!

No comments:

Post a Comment