Our life with these two precious babies--what an adventure!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

What Sounds Good for Lunch?

I tell you what I can't get enough of these days--Subway sandwiches. I have always loved a good sandwich, usually of the turkey variety. But as I am having to avoid the deli meats these days, I am lucky that Subway has a few options that I can choose from. But I don't need a few options--all I want to eat is the oven roasted chicken breast sandwich with pepper jack cheese, loads of veg, and spicy chipotle sauce, all on 9-grain honey oat bread. Where else am I going to get a quick meal, loaded with veggies, protein, and complex carbohydrates, for $2.50 (half of the footlong today, half for tomorrow)?! Nowhere else!! Thank you, Subway.


And tonight, we're making peach milkshakes for dessert. For some reason, a peach milkshake sounded DE-licious as we were standing amid the frozen ice cream treats at the grocery store...light vanilla ice cream, check. Frozen peaches, check. Skim milk, check. Delicious peach milkshake--HERE I COME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment