Our life with these two precious babies--what an adventure!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

In Weird News...

Two things I found out this week that are freaking me out:

1) Did you know that you can nurse two babies at one time?! Turns out that if you have two babies, you can indeed feed them at the same time. I found this out when an EZNurse Twin pillow was posted on the Moms on the Hill list serv (here's what it is, with a handy dandy VISUAL: http://www.justmultiples.com/ez-nurse-twins-pillow-foam.html)

But this is what comes to mind:


I had not thought of puppies until co-worker Lisa mentioned them today--and now that image comes to mind too, along with the barnyard animals!

Whew, this might take a while to digest and be "comfortable" with.

2) Co-worker Jill tells me that your belly button gets super sensitive. What?! I am not a huge fan of the belly button, generally--and I really don't like having my belly button touched. But that it would HURT to be touched?! I mean, I know it's going to be out there at some point in the not-so-distant future--but really, painful to the touch?! I might have to invest in some of these little ingenious devices to keep my sensitive belly button to myself:

So much to consider...

No comments:

Post a Comment