Our life with these two precious babies--what an adventure!

Monday, March 1, 2010

In General...

1. I am sick. I.am.so.sick. I've been sick for a month now. I have not actually puked...instead, I just feel nauseous most of the time. I'm generally nauseous in the morning--Spud and I go for a walk first thing, and usually the fresh air and the exercise help--but breakfast is REQUIRED as soon as we get back to the house. A midmorning snack keeps that pukey feeling away, and again lunch is required at noon on the dot, or else I feel like crap. Afternoon snack--necessary. And seemingly regardless, I feel terrible at night, though some nights are better than others. No whining though--while I'm super excited for the euphoria that will be the second trimester when my "morning sickness" goes away, I realize that I feel terrible because of these two little peanuts and all of the hormones they are kicking out, so worth the suffering, right?

2. I am tired. I get home from work, and all I want to do is sleep. I seriously struggle to keep my eyes open past 9 pm. LAME. The other night, Daniel told me he was kind of lonely...what?! So, trying to stay awake and be a bit more interactive in the evenings...but it's hard because all I want to do is go to bed!

3. I am fat. I anticipated showing earlier and being larger since I've got two feti growing in the old uterus, but seriously? These pregnancy hormones that make you pack on the pounds aren't kidding. Daniel says he can't tell, but he must be lying. MY BELLY! My pants are getting tight. So, I made my first order from Old Navy last week, hopefully some pants with some give will help in the near future!

4. We've got two grapes on our hands this week (or in my uterus, actually)--exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment