Our life with these two precious babies--what an adventure!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Zzzzzzzzzz...

I slept for 11+ hours last night. I was sooo tired, and emotionally exhausted after my parents departed yesterday (more to come on their visit, but turns out hormones turn you into a HUGE BOOB--I cried all yesterday afternoon), but feel well rested this morning.

Generally, I'm feeling less gaggy in the evenings, which is good. My appetite is coming back little by little, and I don't feel too sick throughout the day as long as I'm sure to eat every couple of hours. Overall, I feel quite a bit better. I am still nauseous when I wake up in the middle of the night (to pee, sigh), and first thing in the morning, and the exhaustion has definitely not yet subsided...we'll see if it gets any better in coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment