Our life with these two precious babies--what an adventure!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

First time to Iowa!

Tomorrow I leave for a very short trip to Ankeny, Iowa. I've never been to Iowa before. So, where is Ankeny?



This map is only moderately helpful (or not helpful at all), as Ankeny is not identified. This one is more helpful (kinda):



In fact, Ankeny is outside of Des Moines, and I'll be there for about 25 hours to attend the first USDA/DOJ workshop on competition in agriculture--good times! I'm a little bit nervous about traveling--I get SO tired (everyone cool with an 8:00 bedtime?!), and basically have to eat every couple of hours OR ELSE--but hopefully, with a little bit of planning and some napping on airplanes, I should be fine.

In exciting news, we have our second doctor's appointment next Monday--it will be good to check in on the little peanuts and see how they're progressing. Then, in really exciting news, my parents get here next Thursday. As an aside, it has been KILLING me to not be able to tell my mom and dad. I can't wait for them to get here so we can spill the beans in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment